Thursday 27 May 2010

Happy Cake

Happy Cake

Look at my lovely cake. Would you like some? Would you?

I was delighted to read that new trade figures have shown further evidence for Japan's continuing export-driven recovery as exports in April jumped from 40.4% to 5.9 trillion yen ($65bn; $45bn), marking the fifth straight monthly year-on-year increase, and exports were boosted by global demand for Japanese cars and semiconductors with.

Dizzy with enjoyment I plucked a simply smashing Sarah Lee cake from my freezer, carefully arranged the sumptuous product onto a special plinth and worked hard on a new representation of this very special day. I hope you enjoy the results as much as I do, but you're not getting any of my lovely cake as I need every crumb to keep the creeping fingers of despair at bay that lurk, always, at ones shoulders.

Soldier on, as ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment